25/7-11/8 THE WOLVERINE Movie Contest

Close [Copy link]

Author: cef_admin2       Show all posts   Read mode

Author
Post time 24-7-2013 11:54 AM | Show all posts |Read mode
Win THE WOLVERINE movie passes!

Director: James Mangold
Writers: Mark Bomback   (screenplay), Chris Claremont  (comic book),
             Christopher McQuarrie  (screenplay), Frank Miller (comic book)
Stars: Hiroyuki Sanada, Tao Okamoto, Rila Fukushima, Brian Tee, Will Yun Lee
Genre: Action, Sci-Fi

Official Site:
20th Century Fox Official FB Page: www.facebook.com/foxmovies.my
Fox Malaysias YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/FoxMalaysia

Synopsis:
Based on the celebrated comic book arc, this epic action-adventure takes Wolverine (Hugh Jackman), the most iconic character of the X-Men universe, to modern day Japan.  Out of his depth in an unknown world he will face a host of unexpected and deadly opponents in a life-or-death battle that will leave him forever changed.  Vulnerable for the first time and pushed to his physical and emotional limits, he confronts not only lethal samurai steel but also his inner struggle against his own immortality, emerging more powerful than we have ever seen him before.

ʧĽDZһZenӴձ֯ͷءͷĶShingenӣŮӺͽһ飬DZʿĸ֡ʿǼ˽ӣ޷Ϊ֯ʽӰˡͷ׼ѡһ䣬ϣԼĶ֣෴⽫Ȩǡ֯ΪίһѩYukioڣΪ£ѩǰ˽ǡǵȴŮӡʱİ£ҪΪ޸˾ԴΪ෽۶ս

Trailer

Contest Details:
35 pairs of THE WOLVERINE movie passes will be given out.  The movie passes are valid at all cinemas in Malaysia.
Win THE WOLVERINE
movie passes by answering the following  question.

If Wolverine had to give up his healing powers,
I wish it can be replace with.... (Maximum 30 letterings)
* * Can answer in Malay, English or Chinese

Contest Period: 25 July 2013 - 11 Aug 2013 11.59 PM

Movie Pass Terms & Conditions
Refer to the T&C written on the movie pass.

Contest Terms & Conditions
1. Winners will be selected and required personal information for us to post the movie passes.
2. Winner notification will be sent out via EMAIL on 12 Aug 2013(Monday)(make sure your account email is valid, to update your email please click HERE) latest by 11 Aug 2013 (Sun) and will require a confirmation email to confirm winner information.
3. Any winner invited not confirm their information before 14 Aug 2013(Wed) 9.00 AM, the movie pass will be revoked and pass to others.
4. CARI is not liable for movie prizes that are delayed or lost during transit.
5. Judges decisions are final and binding. No correspondence on winner selection will be entertained.
Last edited by cef_admin2 on 24-7-2013 12:03 PM

Use magic Report

Looking for Google Ads Manager expert. Freelance work from home. Profit sharing basis. Please send your resume to HR@cari.com.my
Post time 25-7-2013 05:17 PM | Show all posts
If Wolverine had to give up his healing powers, I wish it can be replace with....

֮ǹըҲըٵ塣ʱҪһٸҲû⣡ Last edited by tonychen1979 on 25-7-2013 05:19 PM

Use magic Report

Post time 25-7-2013 05:27 PM | Show all posts
If Wolverine had to give up his healing powers, I wish it can be replace with the super power mimicking capability of Rogue which by then Wolverine could use to his defense but in the same time wont loose out the human part of getting hurt, old and die.

Use magic Report

Post time 25-7-2013 07:45 PM | Show all posts
If Wolverine had to give up his healing powers, I wish it can be replace with....

ϣתΪԤ֪֪κιȥδ飬ͨԼԤκ¼ΪһܴԤ֪ Wolverine

Use magic Report

Post time 25-7-2013 11:07 PM | Show all posts

telepathy (just like Professor X)

Use magic Report

Post time 25-7-2013 11:53 PM | Show all posts

аΪԳˡ

Use magic Report

Post time 26-7-2013 12:12 AM | Show all posts

teleportation from a place to other.

Use magic Report

Post time 26-7-2013 07:41 AM | Show all posts

sesuatu yg sangat berkuasa seperti kebolehan untuk terbang dan menembusi dinding agar dia dapat menyelamatkan diri dari pihak musuh dan kebolehan untuk membaca pergerakan musuh menggunakan telepathy.

Use magic Report

Post time 26-7-2013 09:31 AM | Show all posts
If Wolverine had to give up his healing powers, I wish it can be replace with

յʮ䣬޵а

Use magic Report

Post time 26-7-2013 10:01 AM | Show all posts

гħ¿Ƽ

Use magic Report

Post time 26-7-2013 10:45 AM | Show all posts
If Wolverine had to give up his healing powers, I wish it can be replace with Professor X power because it can literally mind control you and tell you to kill yourself. or just skip that mind control part and just kill you outright.
Last edited by nexusaby on 26-7-2013 10:47 AM

Use magic Report

Post time 26-7-2013 03:50 PM | Show all posts
֪ذѵɱ/Ūλ͵͵ߣ֫ͻ

Use magic Report

Post time 26-7-2013 04:04 PM | Show all posts
If Wolverine had to give up his healing powers, I wish it can be replace with agility and strength which enable him kill enemy without hurt and kill enemy instantly.

Use magic Report

Post time 26-7-2013 11:06 PM | Show all posts
Ա͸+ ͸

Use magic Report

Post time 26-7-2013 11:23 PM | Show all posts
ϣԱħ԰Ѷɱֶ

Use magic Report

Post time 27-7-2013 02:47 AM | Show all posts

the power to transform his skin into a layer of flexible adamantium, to retain his invincibility and increase his attacking impact, with a metallic, stylish appearance!

Use magic Report

Post time 27-7-2013 06:37 AM | Show all posts
just wolverine claws as weapon

Use magic Report

Post time 27-7-2013 12:01 PM | Show all posts
ϣԱħ԰Ѷɱֶ

Use magic Report

Post time 28-7-2013 02:25 AM | Show all posts
If Wolverine had to give up his healing powers, I wish it can be replace with mind control. Where he is the god of the world like professor X.

Use magic Report

Post time 29-7-2013 01:00 AM | Show all posts
ĶԱ

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register | Facebook Login

Points Rules

CARI App
Get it FREE Google play
 Twitter
 Instagram
cari_infonet
FOLLOW
Copyright © 1996-2020 Cari Internet Sdn Bhd All Rights Reserved(483575-W)
Private Cloud provided by IPSERVERONE
Advertise with us
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list