Post Last Edit by azradiza at 5-6-2012 08:49 |
9) Petite France - Beethoven Virus & Secret Garden filming location
Take subway to Sangbong station. Transfer to Gyeongchun Line 경춘선 and take the train to Cheongpyeong Station 청평역 (about 40 minutes away). Fare : 1,700 won(1,600 won with T-Money).
1) From the Station, take a cab to Petite France(25-30 minutes away). Taxi fare +- 16,500 won.
Entrance fee : 8,000 won
Opening hours : 09:00 ~18:00
2) From the station, take Gapyeong City Tour bus
Fare : 5,000 won
Route : Cheongpyeong Station --> Cheongpyeong Terminal --> Petite France --> Nami Island jetty --> Gapyeong Station --> Gapyeong Terminal
Taken from this blog : http://www.thelostwanderer.com/2012/01/gapyeong-tour.html
Another blog : http://akuyangsengal.blogspot.com/2011/11/summer-scent-di-bumi-korea-day-4.html
Whiteberry's pics : http://mforum.cari.com.my/viewthread.php?tid=644742&extra=page%3D1&page=32
Can also use the same tour bus to go to Nami Island - using the same ticket.
10) Yangji Pine Resort - ski resort : http://www.pineresort.com/yangji_eng/html/aboutpine/introduction/introduction.html
Ambik bas kat Express Bus Terminal (bukan Nambu bus Terminal). Sampai kat stesen Express Bus Terminal tu cari kaunter tiket and ambik ke Yongin. Pastu dia akan bagi tau terminal no brapa bas tu. Sampai Yongin Bus terminal tu cari teksi utk gi ke Yangji Pine Resort. Aku try nk cari free shuttle bas tapi tak tahu nk tunggu kat mana and org tempatan yg aku tnya pun x tahu. Tapi waktu balik tu kat resort tu ade tmpat tggu shuttle bas yang free tu and ckap nak turun Yongin Bus Terminal.
11) Bears Town Ski Resort : http://www.bearstown.com/eng/index.html
12) Konjiam Ski Resort : http://www.konjiamresort.co.kr/krs/en/
13) List of ski resorts : http://english.visitkorea.or.kr/enu/SI/SI_EN_3_6.jsp?cid=860692
14) Mount Umyeon
Take subway line 3 to the Nambu Express Bus Terminal (exit 5). Walk straight and turn right at the first intersection to the Seoul Arts Center (about a 10-min. walk). Take the overpass in front of the arts center which leads to the hiking trail.
15) Yongpyong Ski Resort : http://www.yongpyong.co.kr/eng/trans/tr_sbus.asp
16) MBC Dream Center : http://kakiberangan.blogspot.com/2011/12/hi-seoul-soul-of-asia-day-6.html
Jeongbalsan station, exit 1.
Walk straight until you reach the big intersection. Turn right at this big junction. Walk straight for 4 blocks and you will see MBC Dream center on your left.
17) Hwacheon Sancheoneo ( Mount Trout) Ice Festival
When : Jan every year
* Sancheoneo Experience: Ice Fishing (on-the-spot sign-ups/pre-booking), lure fishing, fishing with your bare hands
* Snow/Ice Experience: Ice Sledding, Bobsledding, Ice football, Eolgomiseong (tunnels, slides), Snow Sculptures, Snow Sledding, World Snowman Square, Ice Rink, Ice Train, Snow Train, Cross Country Skiing, Nongmokjangchigi (mini ice hockey)
From Dong Seoul Bus Terminal, take an intercity bus to Hwacheon Terminal.
Hwacheon Stream is located within 10-minutes' walking distance of the terminal.
Can book a tour package thru the following agent :
Mr.KimDong : email@example.com - can mention rosliana dr malaysia yg rekemen ( forumer yanadin)
Gambar from forumer yanadin : http://mforum4.cari.com.my/viewthread.php?tid=625476&extra=page%3D1&page=8
18) Korean Folk Village : http://english.visitkorea.or.kr/enu/HD/event/enu_20110728/index.jsp
By Bus :
Take Bus 5001-1 from Gangnam Station (Subway Line 2) or Yangjae Station (Subway Line 3).
Take Bus 10-5 from Suwon Station (Subway Line 1).
By Train :
From Suwon Station (Subway Line 1) Exit 4, go 50m towards the Tourist Information Center.
Take a free shuttle bus from the bus stop in front of the Tourist Information Center
Activity :kalau pergi korean folk village pula ada show start kol 10.30 (sori tak igt nama show). kol 11 pm lak ada show org berjalan atas tali. Sapa2 yg suka period drama such as sungkyukwan tmpt ni mmg berbaloi untuk pergi
Review by forumer :
http://mforum.cari.com.my/viewthread.php?tid=644742&extra=page%3D1&page=70 - post#1749
19) Kintek, Ilsan
Directions to Kintex ,Ilsan
From Daehwa Station (Subway Line 3), Exit 2. <-- stesen ni sehujung2 alam
Go straight for 65m, and cross Juhwa-ro Street.
Follow the walkway through the apartment complex (450m), and cross Hosu-ro Street.
Go straight for 120m to arrive at KINTEX.
MAP - http://www.anex2012.com/page/bbs/en_visit_04.htm
check info kat sini
20) Aiins World : http://www.visitkorea.or.kr/enu/SI/SI_EN_3_1_1_1.jsp?cid=264491
Direction : Songnae Station (Seoul Subway Line 1), Exit 2. Pahtu amik je cab dlm 4,000KRW
22) MBC Dramia, Yongin - filming location for drama The Moon that embraces the Sun
Adults 7,000 won / Youths 6,000 won / Children 5,000 won (ages 4-13)
- Hours: Open year round
- Summer season£¨March - October£©10:00 ¨C 18:00£¨admission until 17:00£©
- Winter season (November - February£©10:00 ¨C 17:00£¨admission until 16:00£©
From Yongin Intercity Bus Terminal, take bus 10-4, 94 or 94-1.
Get off at Baekam Terminal and transfer to bus 35-1.
Get off at Yongcheon (용천) and walk 600m.
From Seoul Nambu Bus Terminal, take an intercity bus to Baekam Terminal.
Take bus 35-1 or a taxi to MBC Dramia.
Detail direction : http://asiaenglish.visitkorea.or.kr/ena/SI/SI_EN_3_6.jsp?cid=1551569
From Nambu Bus Terminal Station (Subway Line 3), take Exit 5 to reach Seoul Nambu Terminal. There are fast food and snack restaurants in the area, so you may want to grab a meal before departure.
Purchase a bus ticket at the ticket counter (some buses also accept T-Money cards) and get on the bus at the Bus Stop 18. There is no assigned seating.
The time table is available at the Seoul Nambu Terminal website (in Korean only).
Hours : 6:10 ¨C 21:00 /Interval: about 20 min / Fare: 4,200 won
The bus ride to Baegam Terminal takes about 50 minutes. The bus will stop at Yangji and Jwajeon before arriving at Baegam. A recorded announcement will be played on the bus, but if it is hard to understand, inform the bus driver in advance that you want to get off at Baegam Terminal.
At the terminal, cross the street and take a taxi to Yongin MBC Dramia. It takes about ten minutes by taxi and costs about 8,000 won. After passing rice fields and stables, you will soon see Yongin MBC Dramia.
¡ù In front of Hanaro Pharmacy next to the taxi stop, you can also take Bus 10-1. It departs at 09:25, 13:30, and 17:40, but we recommend that you take a taxi to Yongin MBC Dramia instead.
After enjoying a time trip to the Three Kingdoms (Goguryeo, Baekje, Silla), Goryeo Dynasty, and Joseon Dynasty, it is time to return to reality. There are no taxis near Dramia, so you have to get a call taxi. Go to the ticket counter and ask for a call taxi, and they will make the call for you. (Call taxi: 031-334-3000 or 031-334-9100)
After making the call, the taxi will arrive in about ten minutes. The fare is about 9,000 won (1,000 won additional charge for call taxi service + 8,000 won for the trip = 9,000 won
To return to Seoul, you will take a bus at the same bus terminal you arrived at. First, purchase a ticket before getting on the bus. There is no timetable, but there is a bus every 20 to 25 minutes. (No announcement is made upon the bus¡¯s arrival. When a big bus comes in, show the driver your bus ticket to make sure you are on the right bus.) The bus ride back to Seoul takes about 50 minutes
Can refer to this blog : http://www.thelostwanderer.com/2012/05/mbc-dramia.html